dijous, 5 de març del 2009

Happiness

After watching the Nicenet's video about happiness, I would like to write my opinion about it. That's food for thoughts!
I'm not a philosopher but to my mind it's really difficult to define happiness. The woman of the documentary said "That's happiness!" when she talked about little things like an ice cream but how do you define happiness? What's happiness exactly? It's true that sweets bring us pleasure but I think it's so daring to declare it as happiness. Do you agree with me? Of course, there are some values that contributtes with this concept: health, love, familly, work, passions. Some things as tasty food help to it and other things are indispensable as love for example. However I think that maybe we could find this deeper feeling if all the elements walks together at the same time. I've to point that the needs of people are different and they could organisz in different ways but in fact, the secret is finding an harmony.
What do you think about it?
Please, tell me!

1 comentari:

Wizard ha dit...

Hi Sand,

I agree with you that it's so difficult to define what's the hapiness? or what's the secret of hapiness?.

From my point of view happiness is a short, tiny, moments in your life that we must seize it.